- Waterproofing of roofs
- Waterproofing of balconies, terrace and verandas
- Waterproofing of wet area in bathroom, kitchen, balconies, auxiliary rooms, etc.
- Waterproofing of pedestrian and vehicular traffic decks
- Waterproofing of green roofs, flowerbeds, planter boxes
- Waterproofing of old bitumen felts, asphalt felts, EPDM and PVC membrane and old acrylic coating
- Protection of polyurethane form insulation
- Waterproofing and protection of concrete construction like bridge-decks, tunnels, stadium stands etc.
- Simple application
- Resistance to water and frost and roof penetration
- applied form seamless membrane without joints
- Provides excellent thermal resistance, it never turns soft
- Provides excellent weather and UV resistance
- Waterproof old bitumen- asphalt felts by covering them
- Provide high sun reflectivity, contributing to thermo insulation
- Provides excellent adhesion to almost any type of surface
- Waterproofed surface can be used for domestic an public pedestrian and vehicular traffic
- Resistance to detergents, oils, seawater and domestic chemicals
- Even if the membranes gets mechanically damaged , it can be easily repaired locally within minutes
- Does not need the use of open flames during application
Method of application:
Careful surface preparation is essential for optimum finish and durability. It need to be clean, dry and sound, free of any contamination, which may harmfully affect the adhesion of the membrane.
Prime absorbent sur